Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Talking pirates with KUER's Radio West Feb 27

For all you pirate fans out there in Utah, I'll be the guest tomorrow on Salt Lake City public radio affiliate KUER's "Radio West" for the full hour, starting at 11am Mountain (1pm Eastern).

I'll be talking about my recent Smithsonian Magazine cover story on Blackbeard, my book, The Republic of Pirates, and anything pirate-related the listening audience wants to talk about.

Here's KUER's blog post for the show.

I most recently spoke on pirates on NPR's "On Point with Tom Ashbrook" and with UK lifestyle/culture blogger Female First (on account of the UK edition of Republic of Pirates having recently been released), and with my local CBS television affiliate here in Maine, WGME.

For those interested in American Nations, I'm speaking later tomorrow, Feb. 27, at the University of Southern Maine, but that won't help those of you in Utah much.


No comments:

Post a Comment